Thursday, October 17, 2013

a thousand word Thursday; your favorite tool

YO, welcome to gracebook.
Today's topic a thousand word Thursday; your favorite tool. and my favorite tool is my book shelf.

Now yet another thing you need to know about me is I love to do DIY.


pic of my book shelf
I made it with old milk crates and pieces of a table. It also doubles as a headboard. and it's a tool because without it, my books don't have a home, and my cat has nowhere to sleep.

My Mom and oldest sister Krystal think I should be concerned that it will fall on me in my sleep and what I say to that is "Well death by books seems like a good way to go."


But to ease their minds , I moved my collection of assorted sharp objects (that used to be on the very top of it) to live with my collection of balloons.  ;)

But as you can see in the lower center cubical is a large stack of library books.

And in the two upper center cubicles are other books; those would be the the complete set of the Hunger Games and Twilight on top, and below that is all the Percy Jackson and the Olympians books and it's companion series the Heroes of Olympus (the next book is in my Amazon cart).

Well that's it!
Love always,

Grace (DIYER) Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment