Wednesday, October 30, 2013

my first car

welcome to gracebook

OK so today I was supposed to post an embarrassing picture of me but I shan't be doing that.
But instead I will be telling you about the first car I remember.

I remember a mini van. I can't remember what color it was exactly but I want to say it was maybe a dark blue. But I only have two memories of it.

First you must know that most of my first memories are of me puking or getting sick in some way shape or form. Gross I know but its the only reason I remember this van.

One of the two memories is when we are on our way to a one of my older sisters soft ball games. I had been feeling sick all afternoon but like most little kids I didn't want to say anything and miss out on going to a soft ball game. So on the way to said game I ended up ... well you know.... all over the back of the driver's seat.

The second memory is of my family and I getting home from going out to eat. I remember we had just eaten at a Chinese restaurant that had had a really pretty indoor koi pond with a water fall/fountain in it. We were getting out and I had a water bottle in my mouth. And my "twin" brother Jamie kicked me out of the van, and I landed face first with the water bottle still in my mouth. I got a  punctured a gum that bled all over heck's half-acre. 

But don't worry I got back at him later by throwing one of my dad's sneakers at his face busting his lip open and he got a turn bleeding everywhere. 

See family is all about getting even.\

love always
grace (the revenge goddess) Bennett 

No comments:

Post a Comment