Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Truth or Dare Tuesday; why do i even have this?

Hey, this is Grace, and welcome to gracebook.

Now, one of the first things you need to know about me is that I'm homeschooled. (That's why I'm starting a blog.  My mom is forcing me to.) 

The second thing you need to know about me is that I may be the biggest book junkie you will ever meet. I go to the library much more than one person needs to. 

But my "Why do I even have this?" is a book I got from the library called The Man Who Loved Books too Much: a True Story of a Thief, a Detective, and a World of Literary Obsession, by Allison Hoover Bartlett. I don't remember finding it, I don't remember checking it out, and until I got home, I didn't even know such a book existed! As I looked through the 16 300+ page books I got, trying to decide which I would start first, I discovered it and thought, "Did the librarian drug me today at the library? Because I have no idea where this came from." 

Now all I can think is "Gosh, I hope I didn't inadvertently take this from another innocent library-goer's pile!"

So random library-goer...if you had said book in your pile, I'm very sorry, and it will be returned by the 24th!

Love always,

Gracie (the book junkie ) Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment